<December 13, 1997>
- Due to technicalities(technicly,I got Finals next week!),the comic will be delayed hopefully 'till next weekend,same goes with commishion pics and my own pics,for that matter!Ironically enough,I got this B&W pic(altered by Photoshop?)from my Geometry notebook!BIYA for now!
- It's Nisyha and Taan!! Run,quick,Run!!!<g> Nisyha©Emily "Smite Mil"Smith Taan© Jessica "Jurassic(or Romanov?)"Park
- Another sketch. :) Taan copyright Jessica Park, "Anastasia" copyright Fox.
- This one turned out sorta weird, but I like it anyway. I'm experimenting with snouts/muzzles now. (Oo, how special.) Taan copyright that girl that needs more sleep, namely moi, and "Anastasia" copyright Fox. And remember, kiddies, shake pens with the caps *on*!
- Well, after a few slight hangups with the dialogue, here is part 11... and Griffin, if you're out there, I could respond to your letter! I'm not sure what we could do about it, but I just thought it best to mention it *somewhere*...
- No better way to get the full road trip experience than to stop at one of the few remaining diners left in the nation. Let's see, we left at 7, so they were still serving breakfast at the time. So that's what we got; breakfast (and a lllot of coffee). Colored with Photoshop.
- Tis the season, or something. Eridanus and Lyssya decked out in rough-and-ready scoundrel gear. :) I like this picture. :D Eridanus © his player, Lyssya © me.
- HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, HOWIE 'N GENE! Beware of the Ryu Gonin Shamai. o.o They MEAN well with their gifts, especially Katlin... Gene © himself, Howie © himself, Katlin © moi.
- THANK YOU FOR BOOFUL PICCIE, KEN!! This is a picture that I've planned, and finally had time to draw. What do you think should be the next line, Ken? :) Stinken © Ken Singshow, Mitzi © me.
- Yesterday, I talked to Jessica Park briefly about how I was going to draw Sonia's brother, Lance. We, of course, got on the subject of Millenium (or however you spell it), and I watched said show last night. I didn't really know if I wanted Lance to totally look like a young Frank Black but... I changed my mind. >:) Lance © me. (note: my scanner is sucking and all my scans are "dirty" as of now. I'll try and get them cleaned up soon. :)
- Wooo! Color! I did this pic before in b&w, but this is sooo much better. This is my first pic in Adobe Photoshop. It's still a bit grainy, but I'll get better! Merry Christmas everyone! Luv ya all!
- A pencil drawing of Bobby. This looked oddly good for some reason half-finished, so I left it this way. Bobby © me.
- This picture was inspired by another picture I saw.. but the other picture wasn't romantic. I thought that doing it as a romantic scene would be better, so I fished out my Tria markers and did it up. `:) People keep saying this'd make a great t-shirt or something.. they must be blind. `=)
- A happy belated birthday to both Jason Furness and Albert Temple (Howie T. Cat and Gene Catlow, respectively). Here's a cake for the two of ya! Be careful with yours, Gene, though, the fire department's got their eyes on it. (=3 This'll probably be my last picture for a while, until I recover from Gene Catlow pulling me inside out and all that. (=3
<December 13, 1997>