<December 2, 1997>
- Well, I know that this is probably getting old by now, but I never did my FIB thing. Just let it go... Also this is one of my ink tests that I'm doing (I'm starting to really "ink" things!)
- Jungle Fox! This is the amazon jungle fox. Protect your young ones, she's viscious! (spelling?)
- This is my first ink test. I think it came out rather well. But the scanned version didn't show as much detail as the hard copy. On another note, it sure looks like Pete really knows how to use a welder.
- It's ski season again!
- A friend of mine asked me to "draw Hercules' girlfriend as a roo" -- and so I did!
- The time wrinkle story continues... Timebase is whisked to the hospital by Striker. Tet tags along for the ride. Tet & Timebase © Ryan Dewalt, STriker © Kelly Price. Now go look at Sully's entry. :) (You rule, Sully!)