<November 7, 1997>
- Kynliod Dewphire! Just 'cos she's neat. :) Brush/ink sketch, color a la Macintosh. Kyn © Josie Bowler
- Variations on an Owston's Palm Civet...At top left, marker/colored pencil version, at lower right, the original pencil sketch. I love civets! Yay!
- Who said that furries were only a part of sci-fi and fantasy? Furries can be in any kind of stuff that you can ever imagine. Like in this pic, inspired in the age of the sail ships, in 1808 on the English Channel to be exact, this group of furries handle a huge cannon, aiming it on a French frigate... Oh, yes, the cannon is aiming too down, but take in consideration that they're on a ship, and it's moving on the ocean... the next wave will raise the ship and they will shoot it. I think that the name of this pic should be "Wood, Iron and Flesh", but it may sound silly. :)
- ....No comment...!!!
- While listening to the last track from the last Funkadelic album (I think), THE ELECTRIC SPANKING OF WAR BABIES - named "Icka Prick", this big thighed panther-girl was the most sane thing I could think of. I was also remembered reading about a few James Bond movies where the antagonist "took carnal pleasure in exploding men's heads by squeezing them between her ample thighs." So, I guess this is the culmination of those two. (Maybe she can also LIFT WEIGHTS WITH HER...naaaah.
- And to celebrate MY FIRST COMMISSION from DAVID HOPKINS(!!!)here's...What the???AWWW! Cumm'awn, don't engage in your hobby on top of Pepe Val Pew like that! QUIT! QUIT IT!!! Aww mah goodness...Pepe Val Pew crght David Hopkins, I'll git back to ya later.
- A pic that means quite a bit to me. Thats all anyone needs to know. More of my darkened mood type pics shining through like an ebony star..Whee..
- Piccy of Kessy with a teddy! :) Cuuuuuute! Kes copyright Michelle Solomon.
- This is ChrisPetrucci, as requested by Keith - his creator and player. I haven't seen him for quite a while though; if you see him anywhere, tell him that some furry girl's looking for him! ChrisPetrucci is © Keith Aksland.
- This was my first try at a coontaur, and I think it turned out pretty well. He looks as though he's about to head out on some sort of adventure; probably a result of all the fantasy and science fiction books I read.
- The talented newcomer Kynliod Dewfire did a lovely drawing of her drawing me, and, well.. :) She says, "everyone's gotta draw that cat!" Well, Ms. Dewfire... um.. no, no one *has* to draw me at all. But it is a great honor when they do. Thank you! :) Kynliod Dewfire is © Josie Bowler
- The time wrinkle story continues it's strange change of scene. The Observant Raccoon kid asks a strange question and gets a strange answer...
- Drawing of a cuter then normal version of Fennec and a young fox's curiosity about pretty, fluttery things. Fennec foxes have those nice big ears and eyes. ;=D) easy to draw cute.