<October 28, 1997>
- Yay! my scanner is operative again! And what better way to celebrate than another pic of M. Gene du Catlow, as...um..Charles the First? (Who am I kidding? Gene's the most modest fur I know...;) Anyhows, Gene is © the always-cool Albert Temple...Hiya Gene!
- Hmm...Snowfur is reading MacBeth, eh? Couldn't let that go by without a silly pic >:) Snowfur is © Katie Sullivan!
- My first commish ever, done for a mate of mine (instead of paying him his money back, heh). Its a roo in X-COM disruptor armour, from X-COM Apocalypse, holding two lawpistols (from one of our gaming binges) :)
- Ah. It's nice to finally get a picture out, after a long period of block. This one's a mouse for a change.
- Colored version of Faux Pas © me! Remember, I do commisions...
- Fox cub with large cake. This was drawn in celebration of my own page being one year old.
- A Feline Flying Jacket? Neat idea, Lindgold! If you could successfully market that, you'd make a fortune! :) Lindgold is © Grant Preston
- A few kangaroo cartoons done with a blue ballpoint pen.
- The mysterious raccoon stranger as the headless horseman... well, except he does have his head with him.
- The moral is don't try to race a roo on a pogo stick.