<October 27, 1997>
- Just some line art, playing wth inking and open mouthes and stuff.
- Well, after Abacus' little bout with Roomatism, I figured I'd point out, a little late I might add, that it's kinda catchy. And if not caught and treated early, it can be VERY lasting. Watch for tail thickening, ear length suddenly doubling, females may accquire pouches and a general increace in leg strength and foot size in both genders.
- A surprise comishion pic for Alpha!I like surprises...OK!Alpha is ©her player.
- Yet an even MORE surprising comishion pic for Solo Sledride!No look like a 15-year old,tho(I should know,I'm 15 too!)Anyway,hope she likes it...OK!Solo Sledride is ©her player.
- Here's a spur-of-the-moment pic I did of Flame Daerwyn of Reshayna, the gypsy-vixen. ('Scuse any typos; I'm dead-tired and my eye hurts, to boot.) Can we tell someone's been watching a bit too much of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"? :) I happen to like that movie a lot, darnit. Anyway, Flame is copyright one Emily Stoll. (And here's yet *another* gratuitous background! Yay!)
- All i can say is that Robert Hazen did some neato cute skunks (of which im rather fond of..), and well, this is heavily inspired by a few of 'em :) P.S. 'Rotterdam Nation' I got from the playstation game 'Ridge Racer'.
- The Raccoon Kids are leaving the theatre, but they aren't much thinking about the movie they saw... In the background Kevin and Renata (who are both © Thomas K. Dye) try to sort out their strategy...
- Limpidity #182: Halloween
- Limpidity #183: Halloween
- Limpidity #184: Halloween
- Limpidity #185: Halloween
- This is my entry for the oddballz contest, Gryphonic.
- The ancient bird of Chinese myth, the lyre bird, in morphic form. I drew this to test my new colored pencil blender :) I was also commissioned to do this from one of my Real Life friends.
- Roger is a raccoon that likes to have fun He gives you a wave.©1997 B.S.M.
<October 27, 1997>