<October 15, 1997>
- CatsWhisker's wonderful "Plan Nine" drawing inspired me to do this variation on Ed Wood's "Glen or Glenda" starring Renata and Wolfram. If you ever see the movie, notice that NO ATTEMPT was made to make that newspaper headline look anything less than PASTED ON to a real newspaper. And they cut to it at least five times. :)
- PyschoHeart Fox goes to hell...but wait, is he getting another chance??
- Cop one. TONIGHT.
- Now it's EXYSTTU! The Bono Rat with magical EXISTING powers! If you've had trouble existing before, he'll help you EXIST!!!
- Eyya, folk! My college's stinkin' scanner was on the fritz, that's why I was gone! Now, to start small an' strange, here's another Invert favorite!
- Anybody remember this old show/toy line? It's generic, but I'ma workin' on others...
- Yet another off topic mel-pict. A ferret faerie. "Mommy mommy! The ferret fairy came last night! All our socks are mismatched!"