<September 9, 1997>
- Three of my favorite things (Space Jam, Mario Kart 64, and Hunchback of Notre Dame) all wrapped up and rolled into one. Where the leprechaun came from... I don't even know.
- What would happen if Spaceroo and I wound up designing an automobile. Since you probably can't read my handwriting: The 1998 Ford Galaxy, redesigned with the kangaroo in mind. The Galaxy, (500 model shown), has all the go fast goodies outlawed on most production vehicles but deemed nesicarry by the Macropodian Transportation Board. And a buncha other stuff. I'd drive it.
- Here's a mutant armadillo packin' some heat, one of the distant ancestors of my New West GAMMA WORLD scenario. He later became a bit player in one of the adventures of the Mutant Bastards.
- Another old sketch. I dunno if he's swearing an oath or accepting an order.
- Hey. It's been a while since I uploaded anything, so in honor of getting my mitts on a scanner, I'm posting some sketches. Not much background to them, just random drawings of crittery types.
- Thank you *so* much for setting me off, Conna! <G> This is the product of too much free time in school and the insistance of Cuanu's creator that the files are *not* too big... at least, I hope they aren't. Page 1 of Sailor Cinnamon and Sailor Dreams' little "understanding." ;)
- Page two of my Cuanu & Aislinn "comic". Please forgive me for the lousey quality, but it was a *huge* file and the text generator is still fickle about this kind of thing...
- Black and white, done in less than forty minutes. Aislinn looks lonely because *I* was...
- And now for some of my art that was actually made in this century: The tradition of Fookazoid! Karaoke continues, this time with Sharky! (she's fun to draw) Everyone's favorite jacket-wearing winged lioness sings a highly butchered version of "I Am Woman" under yet another Photoshop spotlight. Sharky is still © Meghan, Seby, and Mitz-Fritz.
- A rare pic of Julia Mousimo relaxing in some regular '90's clothes. She actually has her glasses on now (which is why this pic is rare! She hates wearing them!)
- Kangaroo Boy, aka Bem Smith, has been put in the position of having to make some difficult choices, automotivewise. =o( Oh, well... you can find ways to have fun with just about anything, I'm sure. =o)
<September 9, 1997>