<September 8, 1997>
- This one took a bit longer to draw, all the plants, of course. :) A lizard-type male holding a spear. Typical Andre Norton style of thinking, I imagine. :)
- Somewhat experimenting with a more minimal coloring and a different drawing style for my mice. I like it, but I don't quite know what feeling it invokes.
- This feels nice and retro, a fun drawing to do, featuring, of course, another mouse. :) Why is he holding an orange? I'll never tell. :)
- Here's how I envision the young Steve Gallacci: playing with his toy Mercury Redstone rocket and his plush bunny! (I hope he's not offended. I'm not making fun of him.)
- New Format! Old picture! Yep, I drew this back in July. Why did I wait so long to post it???? Anyway, remember "fzoids.gif" (Fookazoid! Karaoke)? Well, Longhorn(TM) decided to join in and sing one of his songs from the Freakazoid! episode "Hot Rods From Heck". I don't get to see Freakazoid! any more cuz the stupid cable system up here has no Cartoon Network. :P A Pox on them! If you've never seen Freakazoid!, and have Cartoon Network, WATCH IT!! I think it comes on at 6pm central time. <<plugplugplug>>
- Because NO ONE requested it: A pic of Sebrina and Sharky together! More Photoshop effects again....
- Look, Taan, that's YOU! What are you and Vanessa Vixen talking about? Maybe the conversation goes like this: "Laugh if you want, but in another 50 years you'll be as short as ME." Or maybe it goes like this: "You know they're burning churches" "I don't give a damn, I like Popeye's!!" -Joke by Daran Howard. Anyway, I used some fancy-schmancy Photoshop effects again. Taan is © Jessica "Jellystone" Park.
- Millie: Fox-Shark in training. Please read the disclaimer on this piece, Fox-Shark and stuff vaguely related to fox-shark are © Me. Millie is © Rain Simpson :)
- A little dinosaur meets a little mouse. :)
- Thanks, Arved, for the wonderful picture of yourself and the Raccoon Kids! But.. now that they know your weakness is chocolate, they plan to protect you from danger by... eating it all! Don't know if they'll succeed, but that's the plan, anyway. :) Arved © Dietmar Heidrich
- This is my new character on the LonePort MUSH, Violet! She's just your average nice bookwormy witch. That is, except for that curse she has upon her magic... :) Violet MayApple is (C) me. :)