<August 18, 1997>
- Just so you know, I hate "goths" about as much as I think "Curephiles" are silly. But this little foxy, which looks more like a wolfish 'roo so I'm told, fit the style that says "Cure." Don't expect to see anymore of this stuff. Foxes yes, but curephiles, HELL no.
- This one is very popular on my website, which is funny because I botched the file name and you have to do some creative hacking to find it. Doesn't stop people from looking though. I like it, esp the paramilitary feel to it.
- It's a panama hat. :) The note I wrote to myself on the bottom of this pic says, "I'd rather be famous singularly." Whatever the heck that means.
- I didn't exactly do this FOR Lazarus Rat... But I sure wouldn't have done it without him. Do love them background shapes though. :)
- Head out on the highway, get your motor running. Looking for adventure, Or whatever comes your way. We gotta go and make it happen, Put the world in a love embrace. Fire all of your guns at once and, Explode into space. Like a true nature's child We were born, born to be wild and we can ride so high Never want to die. © George Thourghgood.
- This is a picture of Sailor Exclamation Mark (that's ME! =^_^= holding her "Not as cool as Sailor Evermore's" Staff! what is it with those little orbs, i don't know. but they're pretty damn nifty!
- Stinken as "Skunk" Plissken! (it's a promo image of my upcoming comic for Japanese fanzine.)
- While ensconced in the most mundane class of all, DESCRETE MATH, what does an artistic fur do to keep her sanity? Why, draw on the folder dividers, of course! Someone called this skunk Conan-esque, I have no idea why. Nice colored pencils, my fav color medium. I may sell the original at some upcoming ConFurence... Tell me if you'd buy, I just might do it!
- My senior high school yearbook photo, waaaay back in '98.
- Just another one of my black-and-white scans that I later colored on the computer. It's that annoying children's show host, Ichabod the Magic Snail! Or, the living manifestation of my modem. Ichabod is © Me, name created with help from Marty Coats.
- Mandy loves to curl up with a good book which she says is a decent substitute when Mason isn't around. :)
- Cobalt. He's been showing up on FurryMUCK lately, and paging Hi to me.
<August 18, 1997>