<August 17, 1997>
- I drew this on a day where I was visiting a college. The bastards booted me. Know what a Denver Boot is? A big orange tire clamp that doesn't let your car go anywhere, and if you try, it'll trash your car. I prolly had the torque to smash it off but I wasn't going to become a felon. Came out nice though despite the crappy day and the lack of thirty bucks to get my truck back.
- Muffin the rudegirl, erm, rudeskunk! (Well, she's already got the basic coloration:) Maybe she's going to see Let's Go Bowling or the Toasters.. Muffin © me! (BTW, how many of you WA furs are gonna be at Bumbershoot this year? Whee!)
- Sphinxes! Sphinxes! Sphinxes! Whee! Fun!
- Companion Drawing of tb_dsan.jpg, A detailed bust sketch of my main persona, looks like I've just spent the past 3 or 4 days online without stopping.. (we've all done that.. right?) Shaded Pencil on Bristol. Timebase and art © me.
- My first(okay, second..but the first to be completed) ever picture of Trixi. Her response to this picture when I made it.. "Awesome.. That's Trixi.. er.. but she's gray" Live and learn.. pencil/pen/photoshop. Trixi is © as always to Candy Lewin art © me.
- This is a pencil sketch of a fox couple. It is work in progress for an up and coming furry role-playing computer game. I will be designing the cover art for the box. Please do not copy or distribute.
- Ha! I *meant* it when I said I'd get even with Jason for drawing me as a cow! So I posted this self portrait of himself! Hahaha!! He told me he never, *ever*, wanted this pic to be displayed *anywhere*!! Serves him right!! Oh, BTW, his name is pronounced "fur-NESS". And YOU thought it was "Furnace" all this time, didn't you?? Mwahaha!! I've been stringing you along!! Hahaha!!! Um...*ahem*...
- Catnel in a wedding dress... I always wanted to wear a wedding dress. Catnel D. Purrcanta © Colleen D. Phillips
- I did this in ball point pen and coloured pencils when I was a little upset. I think it turned out Good. :) No Name Wolf-hybrid :)
- I've been on vacation for a while, and I'm back! Anyway, I drew this because I wanted to do something cute. So here's a picture of a rather uneasy meeting of a baby pegasus, dragon, phoenix, and unicorn.
- It's the invasion of the unicorns and pegasuses! Okay, try and say 'pegasuses' three times fast. Anyway, here's a pic of a baby curious unicorn, an old wise unicorn, a flying pegasus, and a pegasus that's resting.
<August 17, 1997>