<August 7, 1997>
- hi again. iss me. Eldria. i was doodlin' 'round an' drew this dood. i thin' he's ky00t dough. don' you?
- Hiya Taan & Bry! Hmm. I saw the "Sailor Redwall" pic and couldn't help but wonder what exactly her special power is... (Sailor RW © Emily Stoll, right?)
- This is a group shot of the cast of yet another comic I'm working on (It's a surrealistic socio-satirical Pogo knockoff. Can you tell?) All chars © ME!
- This is Didi, along with her computer, Spike. Drawn by request.
- The second of 4 pics in regards to the illustrated story concerning the opossum Dip-Dip. Dip-dip is © Marco Morales.
- The third of 4 pics in regards to the illustrated story concerning the opossum Dip-Dip. Dip-dip is © Marco Morales.
- The fourth of 4 pics in regards to the illustrated story concerning the opossum Dip-Dip. Dip-dip is © Marco Morales.
- a bunch of doggies at the bar, just sittin, drinkin, eatin and relaxin :) it's a friendly bar for dogs only. beware the kitty who stumbles in *grin*
- A pic of the friendly, snuggly, murry otter named Lutra, who also composes music and draws very well, and is a yiffnet fur. Lutra is © his player.
- Lovable long-eared Belinda Bunny requested me to draw her not too long ago! Here she is... doing a 'rabbit thing'... hopping exuberantly! She is © her player, natch!
- Ozymandias drew a nice picture (based on fact!) of him being rather impudent to my very forgiving parents! I liked that picture a lot, Ozy... especially the way you drew Mom! But I must tell you... and please don't think I'm picking on you... the way you drew Dad is not even close. That wasn't Dad. This is. And no, Dad isn't going to bother you. He just gives you the 'Dad' look. For two parents who raised four kittens to adulthood (three of them boys) and did it *right*, trust me... the look is enough. :) Ozy is © Rain Simpson
- You will not believe what happened to me yesterday! Rian Rial sent me a WONDERFUL real live plushie of... Me! Gene Catlow!! It was the most beautiful gift I have received since I don't know when! All this time myself and a few other folks have been visualizing plushies, Rian has actually *made* one of me! Thank you so very much Rian!! You're the greatest! :)