<June 2, 1997>
- A picture of Bubbycat of FurryMUCK.
- The Gamera Pack, me and some of my freinds as wolves. I spelled 'Gamera' wrong, though. There is a story behind the name, if you want know it, e-mail me (it may take me some time to get back to you).
- The Gamera Pack in color.
- Quetzal-coatl logo I designed for Monolith Studios. It is based on Chronepsis, my personality on Forgotten Paths. Chonepsis is ©. 1995 by me.
- This is a drawing done for Azrael from Furtoonia. I am tring new things with the background here trying to add a sense of depth to the image while still keeping it simole. Azrael is copwrited by her player.
- Fennec fox healer in gauzy dress and holding branch. Colored pencil rendering.
- Painting of fox person with raven w/gem in beak. Titled "The Fox and the Cheese"
- Colored pencil of fox woman in skimpy leather armor and purple skirt and vest.
- Sea otter with wine glass.
- Painting of a black panther man with a dagger. Titled "The Assassin"
- Pen and ink outline of snowy owl person in a robe.
- Pen and ink outline of an arctic fox mage standing next to a table.
- Belinda, a Furtoonian bunny, contemplates something she just read.
- Here I (BunnyHugger) am cowering from some unseen menace -- probably another devilbunny. Just a little pencil drawing.
- Well, I intended this toony critter to be a rat or a mouse; my mother thought it looked more like a possum. I can live with that. My first experiment with computer coloring, if you can believe it. (I'm sure that you can believe it by looking, actually....) I conceived him as a mad scientist, but his scarf makes him look more like a nutty artist or composer.
- I don't know why, but one time when I was sitting at home bored I decided to do a strange rabbit cross. I believe this is a cross between a rabbit and some large avian -- an ostrich, perhaps. Just a pencil drawing.
- You would cry too, if it happened to you. This is me (BunnyHugger) thinking about some recent events involving mad doctors, massive electroshock, and sudden unpleasant recollections. Black marker.
- One of the cartoonists I most admire is Elzie Segar, who wrote the strip Thimble Theater (best known for having Popeye in it). He has an exceptionally cute way of drawing animals and here I tried to imitate it without much success. Well, here's a supposedly Segarized BunnyHugger. (P.S. Go find an old Thimble Theater anthology. You won't regret it.)
- This is Velda Vixen, my original FurryMUCK character and current FoxMUCK resident. And, yes, she knows smoking is bad for her. Likewise, I know she would have looked better plantigrade, but for sentimental and historical reasons I wanted to be faithful to how I originally conceived her when I first joined FM, and she was always digitigrade.
- Well, I did Gene, now I've done Amara. I finally managed to get this uploaded in spite of a tight schedule with exams. :) It's only a tiny wee picture, so mebbee I should do something a bit more substantial. Amara is (C) Amy Pronovost
- Kendall and the Active Raccoon Kid are still at it. 'Figher Furs III:The Arena' is a very complex game, and the players are starting to draw a few spectators... Kendall © Eric Goodwin
- The saga continues... :)
- By request, an inked drawing of Snoozeball dancing with top hat and cane. Character © Richard de Wylfin.
<June 2, 1997>