<May 2, 1997>
- This is a pic of me looking back in a fur coat(like i really need one!) with the wind blowing my bangs and hair back.
- HI! this is to you! i forgot to make you say "Gene? make her stop!" but you can tell by the look on yer face, ya hate it. Gene, i'm really workin' hard! please frogive me!
- The spellbinding conclusion of the succinct but nonetheless intruiging Floyd adventure (Reference notes: the hy00mans who show up are the Really Amazing Super-Team. A Team of Really Amazing Super-Heroes, they roam the galaxy in search of a better acronym. Their weapon of choice is the Pastryizer- it turns villains into Pop-Tarts, usually strawberry)
- This one's for Lynx- It's my three muses doing their job (Sure they're inspiring, but how's a guy s'posed to do any work with all these toga wimmins hanging around tellin' 'im wot to do?)
- Marsupial Jazz Ensemble: koala, dunnart, numbat, sugar glider, and a fairy.
- I too am well studdied in electronics. In a real life role playing type game "Mission:not-possible", I am still the undefeated champion in bomb building. There are many rules that keep a bomb for being a "black box" so difusion is possible (not). I guess I have watched too much McGuyver.
- I have nothing against horses. Believe me. It is just that I am still disapointed that no quadraped (more like myself) has joined our little group. I have drawn horse types before, unfortunantly it was in short animation, "Bambi vs. Godzilla." (I would give money for the original)
- Yep, the felines are at it again. Sorry Ozy, but who would want to rule the world without Gene. (Phew. Man, after tests were over, I guess it all came out at once.) (Ozy, you're cool)
- HuH?? EG says not draw her??:P NO WAY I will not draw her!!She is the EeGeebiest EG that ever was!!And she does a definitely NOT-ICKY piccie of me and THEN says'But Gene..don't you worry about drawing ME!'And trying to sound SERIOUS!!! That's how I know the FoxyFireBall is kidding!! She::NEVER::serious!So I draw one anyway!Just a lil' sketch but I DRAW EG anyway!! And I think she starting to influence me...me's starting to sound like her..I think.. *sigh* I have been drawing a great deal of late.. I fear it has changed me forever, But I love it...! and, needless to say, the charming and talented EG FOxfire is (C) Carol Schneeweiss-alias-EeGeebles::EG Foxerooonie::E tha mighy G of FoxFire fame!!! :)
- Thanks, little horse, for your comments! I'm glad you liked the words and pictures of Eldria's and mine. But it seems so impersonal to call you just 'little horse'. You must surely have a name, musn't you? (well, you're © Ken Stone, anyway, and Eldria Fox is © herself.)
- One of the things I learned as I was improving my art, Chibi, is that the two things that people look at first in an animated character are the hands and the eyes. That's why I try to make mine as expressive as possible. Which is why I guess it looked like I had 'hula hands'. :) (Houlihans? Hooligans?? Whatvever...!) Chibi Gwendel is © Wendy Rice
- Aww... a Gene Catlow plushie, Abacus? That's a nice though(and an even nicer cause for a portion of the proceeds to go to) but I don't think the world is ready for that just now.. and I'm *sure* I'm not! :) Abacus © Jason Williams
- DragonLady of Crystal Palace. With a tail like that and with her magical energy sphere, who needs whips and violet wands? =)
- P.J. Silverfox and his mate Loren sharing a private joke, apparently at P.J.'s expense. P.J. Silverfox and Loren are copyright of their players.
<May 2, 1997>