<December 12, 1997>
- Much Happy (belated) Birthdays 'n' stuff to M'sieur Gene du Catlow. :) Gene © Albert Temple
- Happy (belated) Birthdays also to Howie. Tra-la-la. This here is Howie 'n' Floyd 'n' a line from my most recent comic. Howie © Jason Furness. Tra-la-la.
- Trying desperately to break out of this drawing rut, I sat down this afternoon and sketched for twenty, twenty-five minutes. Got four pretty decent sketches done in that time; here's one of them after I inked it (and, subsequently, screwed up big-time on the muzzle) and coloured it on the computer. With the exception of the inking, I think it turned out pretty nice. :) Taan © me, "Anastasia" © Fox.
- Spruce, Singe. Singe, Spruce. Pistachio the Mustachioed Bono Rat mediates a meeting. I'm sure Singe is bigger than Spruce (who ain't?) but the shrinkage was done for picture purposes. Singe crght Nick Bousman, the Bono Rat + Spruce are mine.
- The time wrinkle story continues... Chibi Gwendel uses the Professor's DataBank to show them what Toshi looks like, as Fyodor brings in the captive apprentice. Chibi & Toshi © Wendy Rice, Prof. Badgerton © Clifford Lieder. (P.S. THANKS to the SCFA for the wonderful birthday pics! Much love 2 U all!!)
- Happy Birthday, Gene! As requested, I'm putting this up on the SCFA! Hope everyone enjoys! Gene Catlow (C) Albert Temple Bad Karma (C) Jason Lamey
- Veronica in her new colors =) Hmm.. why is the hose still on if she's drying the car? Oh well, it still looks cool. Coloring chrome sucks =)
- My last pic posted on 1997, Malvor a dear wolf from Australia. *sigh* I hope next year I could have less troubles and can post more pics.