<December 6, 1998>
- More of my older Redwall art, this's Major Perigord Habile Sinistra from The Long Patrol. Heh, warrior's salute sah!
- Still more of my older Redwall art, meet Tammo! You remember, the Long Patrol? Ah ha!
- Ahhhhhh, Nebraska... Mason stops plowing the back 40 for a minute to enjoy the early morning sun just rising over the fields. Insert your own joke about country mice here -> ( ). I think a set a new personal record with this one: 46 visible Photoshop layers.
- Hey this one looks like me. Well sorta. The face does a least look more like me only with alot more hair.
- Was trying this one out to represent a mascot for a web service but didn't get very far with the project oh well.
- Evil evil wolfie! He is selling those poor creatures. Guess he is desperate for gold.
- A singing Tiger. Don't insult his caterwauling, though, i think he'd bite your hand off!
- It's Kompy. After many sketches and such, I finally drew Kompy the way I was comfortable with. Kompy is © Nicole Trujillo. Colored in Photoshop.
- I was just drawing, and this guy showed up on my paper, he's an Egyptian jackal. Maybe I'm looking forward to the Prince of Egypt too.
- White Water rafting is a lot of fun! However, this stream doesn't seem too bad, but maybe this guy sees a water fall up ahead. Colored in Paintshop pro; background created with the ultra-cheap Bryce [ it's almost too easy].
- A gentle little request pic for Pepe and Kompy. :) I know Pepe likes it and I hope Kompy does too. Pepe © Dave H. and Kompy © Nicole T. :)
- Oh boy! Lovely yummy fish, quite a meal for a friendly otter scientist, or rather a lunch break from all those experiments.
- A drawing of pavlov the kung-fu white tiger.
- Inari again...only more cartoony, and Mizaru Tsumi (don't even ask about the name :P) the raccoon guy. This one is kinda old...and I don't know what possessed me to do it :)
- Requested pic...anthro border collie copyright Jason Melhuish. Alright! Only 12857698098579 more requests to finish...and college finals...and work and...whoo-ha! I lost my mind.