<August 6, 1998>
- Secret Agent, a white dragon but not your typical double 0 seven. He's actually a thief who wanders into other people's unlocked apartments and steals things.
- Terri quietly snatches an unsuspecting mouse.
- Another birthday wish, this time a really late one for Eric Skunk (he has the original now)... :)
- A row of birthday pictures... first, a very belated bappy hirthday to Hysteria... :)
- A picture for whoever can guess this character!=)
- Kaddi's Yerf Tour resumes as the lil' fella meets famed Mary Mouse.=) Kaddi sayz: "Guess what, Ms. Mouse? I can talk to you without looking up! Yay!"^.^ Man, Kaddi, you are one small fox...=) Kaddi (C) me, Mary (C) the immortal Mary Minch.^.^
- Pachinko (top right) the kitsune tries to train Kaddi (top left) and Flinx (bottom) in the arts of smiling.=) Sorry you two, but there's only one fox cub who can smile like Pachinko, an' that's Pachinko.=) Extremely ky00t Pachinko (C) extremely talented Ben Bruin, alwayz hyper Kaddi (C) me an' alwayz sleepy (and confused) Flinx (C) me.^.^
- Is Maria-Ki!=D Thanx fur being spiffy an' for that absolutely BY00TIFUL pic!!^.^ Hopes ya likes!=D Maria-Ki (C) her wonderfully talented self.=)
- Saw this lil' guy on a short Disney cartoon an' he wuz so CUTE I just HAD to draw him!!!=D Lil' unnamed wolf cub ish (C) Disney.=)=)=)
- Christmas in August? Naw- this is just a picture I sent to a couple of furs who sent me a Christmas card last year. It took this long to get uploaded, yes.
- It's the newest album from Chocobo BeAt,version 2.1!Special "IMPROVED" color design by Buster Charlie!Same great BeAt,brand-new look!Includes house remix version of their hit single,"You Betta' Wark!".Chocobo©Square.
- Ooooohhhh.... Dark Cold, Dirty, Scary Crocodile in a Dark, cold, dirty, scary swamp!
- My alt Character on SherwoodMUCK. She is Lady Keenath the wandering fortuneteller.
- A head shot of Keenath.
- Hah, this was my first colored try on Kenai, Erin Middendorf's fluffy wolf-char! Of course, I drew her with a lolly (nowait, I drew her with a pencil. Not a lolly, hehheh), what would she be without one?? Kenai Merin is © my jolly (which RHYMES on lolly!) drawing pal Big Robot Erin!