<August 1, 1998>
- I got my prismacolors, now all I need is adobe.. I'll get it one way or another.. hmmmm.... Ah, anyways, this was a prismacolor pencil test. It's a cute pony, eh?
- Hey! Somebody cloned a buncha mice! It was in the news like a week ago. More mice is exactly what the world needs.I painted a mouse and cloned it and then drew another mouse (namely me). I like this picture. (Anise is © me.)
- A marteny-foxy guy in a made-up WWII uniform, standing in a blitzed city. (Yes, I *did* see "Private Ryan", but this prob'ly has more to do with the research I'm doing on WWII London.)...a li'l doodly test of my new brush.
- The Fearsome Foursome. Excelsior! All characters © their creators, with a coat of paint that's © Marvel Comics.
- This is an inked tattoo design I did for my girlfriend. I'm planning on coloring it, but if anyone feels the need to color it, feel free. Anonymous cat is (C) me!!! And don't you forget it!!