<July 13, 2001>
- "Angry Goat Girl" -- You'd be angry too with a hair cut like that. Made with Flash. Image and character © Jenn Rodriguez 2001
- The quick Dvorak fox jumps over the QWERTY dog! For more info, see http://www.cafepress.com/dvorakfox.
- I invented a game called "let's see how well I can draw something without using reference". I am dumb. This was a scribble that wasn't supposed to be anything, but which turned into a non-anthro Spike trekking across a desert of some sort. Oish, I need to start learning how to use colour.
- Here's a preview of the tenth issue cover of Extinctioners which will conclude the Forbidden Love storyline. http://www.extinctioners.com Art copyright Shawntae Howard, color Shane Fisher.
- I can actually honestly say I had fun drawing this one. It's hot and sunny here in Southern California, and I love the beach, so I was inspired to draw a surfer femme. Of course, she's mostly the wannabe sort (lotta those here in So. Cal.), since the hardcore surfers out here rise at 4 am, and don wetsuits and hit the water far before the rest of us even wake up. Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor pencils on 9 x 12 bristol. (FurBid Auction #995566578)
- "Young Medicine Woman Being Punished For Being a Shapeshifter." The Native Alaskans were persecuted for being who they were as recently as the 1950s. People being beaten simply for speaking their own language was common.