<July 12, 2001>
- A long overdue commission of Earl Bacon's Cassie. Ink and Acrylic.
- Chrome foxes whispering thoughts of how they'll never leave each other again. (Done a while ago while playing with re-creating that earlier painting of two foxes. No, they're not made of poly-malmetic alloy... well, maybe they are. :P )
- You walk softly, trying not to make a sound. Your eyes meet... then he is gone. (16x12, Oil on canvas)
- The raw scan of this pencil sketch was over a meg, so I reeeally had to size it down! :o( Forcing myself to move away from colour, to concentrate on form, values, lighting, etc. *sigh*... I need a LOT of work!
- A barter-commission for a good friend of mine, Lady Brooklyn. Acrylic on canvas, I really aught to do some more pieces in that medium. Lady Brooklyn is © her lovely self and Darkhorse is © to me.