<November 20, 2003>
- "Junkyard Jackal" - My J-themed piece for the Print Book to benefit Yerf. Micron Inks colored in Photoshop. Image © R. Korol. Keep an eye on the "Advertisements" forum for news on when the prints from this project will go on sale.
- Piece for the Binary TP. Prismacolor/Tria markers, Micron Inks, and watercolor pencils on 6"x8" illustration board. Snail Lady is © Anna Pieruccini.
- My contribution to the Binary TP from WAY back when Turbine was up for pencil-poking. Micron Inks colored in Photoshop. Character is © M. Harpold.
- ....For the snail ladeh... =B
- Colored pencils, black ink. Another made with the intent to sell at Midwest. The scan of this one is so much bigger than the actual image. Probably two times the size. So tiny!
- This is going to be on the back cover of Kitty Omega issue 4. Cytose looking hungry and eager.
- I have such night-vision.
- I felt for using the invertingtool. I'm also learning the cyrillic alphabet. yawn yawn.
- For T', in response to his most recent work! Marker is © Thomas Blue.
- For Anna the Snail Lady, queen of coolness. Really, her stuff is just incredible. And I am REALLY happy with how this came out. Except the paper got kinda warped. India ink, watercolors on Bristol board. Image © Kelly Peters, Snail Lady © Anna Peirucinni.
- Another ad for that ficticious clothing outlet, @damage. ©2003 Thomas Blue.
- a Bloodpurd, also known as a 'maggot horse' or 'termite deer.' :) i will do more of these in the future methinks. :)
- ahh winter... i like its markings.
- (I think this is borderline Yerf-appropriate. If it needs to be taken down, I'll understand.) I was really freaked out by Silent Hill 3. I LOVED it. And I loved the character Heather. So I drew my cheetah character Chespi as Heather. She's getting THE FEAR!! Can you find the THREE hidden messages? :D Trias and colored pencil.