<November 19, 2003>
- "Caught In The Act" - My half of an art trade with Leona Preston. Micron pens, Prismacolor/Tria markers and watercolor pencils on Bristol. You can see Leo's half at: http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/l/e/leonapreston/maroonmatese.jpg.html Talis is © R. Korol, Talbot is © L. Preston, used and posted with permission.
- "Prelude to a Kersplash" - Two more of my characters. Neffie finds herself 'invited' for a swim by Alkali, the cephalopod. Micron inks, Prismacolor/Tria markers, watercolor pencils. Neffie and Alkali are both © R. Korol.
- "Another Time, Another Vessel" - a 'variant' mode of my pirate captain Talis, in which she commands a "steampunk" submarine. With a cephalopod instead of a parrot. Micron Inks, Prismacolor/Tria markers, watercolor pencils. Talis is © R. Korol, 2003.
- "Obsession In Green" - My half of an art trade with Tarah Fae for one of her adorable icons. Scanned Micron Pens, colored in Adobe Photoshop. Tarah Fae is © Y. van der Merwe.
- I haven't drawn much lately. Here, have a dragon. [Photoshop under pencil]
- A poster created for the Barrie OSPCA. It's just a small run (20) but I had so much fun doing this. Hooray for being able to put cute doggies in graphic design.
- A fake ad for a fake fashion company, just playing about with Illustrator. ©2003 Thomas Blue.
- Based on such diverse elements as: 2 sleeping kittens, a 1 winged white pelican, hazy childhood memories of A Flight of Dragons, and the 2nd OST for Hellsing.