<July 28, 2002>
- Whkk..sketches you pull off with dip-pens and Liquitex acrylics...Or ONE dip-pen, anyway. That pen must be wrecked by now!
- Hmmm....there were a few stronger design options for this, but I'm tired of havin' it in my face, so here you see it. Maersk/Sealand, a division of Maersk GRoup (AG?), is its own.
- **Another** piece o' ancient history, inspired by the song "Perfect Mother" by Basia...remember her, the late 80's/early 90's singer from Poland? Yeah.
- hyena/dog/lemur critter of some sort or another.
- Sketch. I should go dig out my coloring stuff and stop this sketch binge. Either that or sleep.
- A little style experimentation with a new character for a story I'm working on. Ghirardelli, despite having the name of a different San Fran landmark, is from Chinatown, and loves the hustle and bustle of the crowds. Thus, he's quite nervous whenever he's alone... This is a work in prog; hoping to get hints and tips for a dark alleyway background for the final. :>. I also tried to exaggerate Ghira's scrawniness.
- Coming soon to a Yerf near you - a little doodlin' foxy!
- A commission for the delightful Croc of his crow character. Something Different for me in terms of lighting and background.
- Links-page lynx will bite your face if you don't visit these sites.
- Page 10 of "Conspiracy of Mammals." (Now, wasn't that worth lame 'ol page 9?) Nerdish Note: That's a Koolasuchus, a carnivorous crocodile-sized salamander. Originally thought to be extinct long before Bob and Squeak's day, but recent fossils place a few survivors in the Cretaceous, making it an unlikely but possible encounter.
- What? They spend a whole page in the dark?! Yes, page 9 of "Conspiracy of Mammals" is cheap, I admit. I felt it was neccessary for the dramatic tension, but as an apology, I'll upload page 10 immediately to make up for it.
- "Your body may die, but your heart will go on." Reese with a green flame torch.