<October 22, 2001>
- Omigod! It's pink! Kill it!
- "Bitter Buffalo" (guess the song I swiped that from and win a cookie). Never drawn a buffalo/bison before, so what the hell. Also another experiment with mixing colour. I think I've learned not to be so afraid...you'll never run out of time if you stop wasting it.
- Taking a break from reality and just relaxing at the moment. Rollie now has glasses (got them about 2 weeks ago at Spencers). I don't yet, but for the past 3 weeks my right eye from time to time's been bothering me.
- Part of a magnet with lil rotating things on it. Jasper will be balancing various multi-colored bagels. Will post a photo when it's complete.
- The two have issues: Bagels can be an addiction. Support your local Bagels Anonymous groups.
- Totoally random doodle in painter. Don't smoke kids or you'll start looking like him.
- It's...me. ;)
- Logo image for my new website.
- A pizzed orf looking Griffon, drawn with a nifty graphite stick and a smudhge stick when I should have been in bed. Wanted to scan it before it got smudged to death :D
- Hard at work.
- Lord Byron being not entirely happy as usual.
- Robotic animals are kinda cool.
- Dabbled in some hand coloring here. The image is from a story about this guy named Miles who got a pet cat. the pet cat turned out to be a dragon in disguise. The TV turned out to have no warrenty left. Been a long time since I hand colored an image, made a mess out of a perfectly good glass table for this.