<October 10, 2001>
- Jam time.
- The cover page of my newish sketchbook. I made up this critter, the "rabid mutant dog", when I was in elementary school (I was kind of a weird kid). I wanted to see what he'd look like if I drew him now.
- Spiders! Brushpen and photoshop.
- Unused extra from the lost Neil Gaiman episode.
- Part of the third strip for Team-V. It's the only page that's Yerf-able and isn't a spoiler. Check it out at www.geocities.com/revampscomix. Team-V's (C) me.
- Mary, it's been too long since I said I love you. . . . . I love you. You mean everything to me my love that I love to love, love. Kiss me!!! "I wish I had such vices" --Dave
- Happy Anniversary hon *kisu* Tanuki © Nicole Trujillo, bunny Oscar © to her as well...
- n.n Taaaaanuki! YES i drew this >=P (in Comunication class n.n'), Tanuki n.n mi Tanuki © Nicole Trujillo, pic © to me
- Gaby waiting for public transportation. Gabrielle © Melissa Spencer, pic © to me
- Blah, just felt like drawing it, also cuz they asked us to do a "portrait" thingy..but with this "DOT" technique, so i'm gonna trace it in that DOT technique over a special kind o' paper... ack, © to me
- Random image that popped up and spit itself out of my head in a few moments between classes. I like fire.
- A bit of dialogue thrown in with a character study of Timber, my buff wuff.
- "All he wanted was to sit quietly beneath the cork tree, and smell the flowers." My take on a favourite old childrens' story. #2 pencil.