<October 9, 2001>
- Check out the note on my website, June 26, 2003. [Which doesn't apply to Yerf right now.]
- Oddly serene.
- See raptor. See raptor run. Run raptor, run.
- A bristley Stygimoloch. Ain't he cute?
- *Pokes Art Manager* izzit working? well... my first official post at Yerf. Yippie. A coyote stalking a deer. It's freshly shed antler lay before the canine's feet.
- She looks like she's about to pick her nose with that thing.
- The second page of the first Team-V strip, B's trying to wake up Kawamori for a meeting. Call it a trial run. The whole site's pretty much up at www.geocities.com/revampscomix.
- Headshots of Kawamori, B, and Hayes for the up-and-running website, available at the old Chosen addy www.geocities.com/revampscomix. Enjoy.
- Never thought i'd be doing this, but hey, first time fer everything n.n%A1. David F. and I © ourselves =P...mmm no wait a min...
- Crossdressing ain't that big of a deal n.n%A1... not if yer an androgynous bunny like meself =P... *ahem* Original outfit (Angel) © the late SNK -.-%A1... art © to me
- Cover pic for my Drawing Techniques class' sketchbook, me&me © to me
- Don't fear the darkness... fear what hides in it...
- A quick sketch of Peter as he dozed... Am I totally enamored with this wonderful guy? Oh... I'd say that's a safe bet. :P
- I love it when dogs yawn. I mean, they really put their heart into it. Anyway... This is Peter yawning.