<September 7, 2001>
- This is my first comic strip that I actually consider a comic strip. If you want to see more... send me a message.
- The second strip. I'd ask if this has everyone happened to anybody else, but that may project a personally undesired image of myself upon the world.
- You guessed it, the third strip. This one actually ran in a few newspapers... but it is MY intellectual property is you all get to see it here. =)
- I did this one for my school newspaper. It's about how the school couldn't use the pool (comically called the Poo because the L on the sign fell off) because it had accidently become over chlorinated. I have many more (much better) strip than these. Send me a message if you feel it would be a good idea to plaster more on this worthy site.
- Small quick-pic of a flying fox critter.
- Scan of the colored Pseudo Manitou pic.
- Small quick-pic of a striped griffin.
- sparky the foxx. i drew and colored it with colored pencil and added the backgorund in photoshop. i left the picture itself alone cause i didn't feel like messing it up since i lack one of those nifty Wacom tablets.
- Pen sketch fer My favorite Bill... Bill on the right side is © to the fine folks who made School House Rock (as is the text) and Bill to the left is © that spiffy keep jackalope..Bill McEvoy...
- I just want to thank first of all Seiken-Otaku and Tabbie Wolf for the great rain-making tutorial sites they linked me to! True, the pic has nothing to do with rain, but if does have couple of texturing techniques I picked up from one of the sites (the rain experiment will be for a future pic. BTW, this is Baluteo, a Banded Plainsdow-yet another Cuedow to add to my arsenal. Design-wise, he was very loosely inspired by watching Outlaw Star on Toonami, even though he himself has nothing to do with it (maybe in a future fanfic idea, but that's about it). Baluteo © Nicole Trujillo
- I have to get markers! I'm so poor I had to just get my greys today, so I'm playing with them. Grey cat!
- I'm sure Chad's disappointed I didn't do a drunk bowling picture though this approach is a bit more dramatic than usual. If I did that with a 16-lbs. ball I'd probably pull my arm out of its socket. Regardless, Chad Yaffe's Erica skunk [making a cameo appearance] wonders what kind of freak is bowling next to her. 11x12 colored pencil and marker.
- I'm baaaaack...
- Spittin' fire.
- I went back to school yesterday. In a way I'm glad to get back- gots to get me some human contact. I became something of a hermit over the summer. The little stanza there is © Jimmy Eat World.