<September 6, 2001>
- That's your last smoke, JimBob. Better make it count...
- bones. the border collie. i don't like the scan like at all, but you can see the picture good enough, i guess. :)
- The rain series continues. Contemporary laws says if you bring an umbrella it won't rain, if you don't it will.
- Kento the Kentasaurus, an older character redrawn and modified from a lowly freedom fighter to a warrior priest-type character. The little Confusiusornis on his sholder's a new addition, however. Both charas © Nicole Trujillo
- Not since 11/09/1997 have I posted a pic of this particular Cuedow character, despite having sketched him countless times on my sketchbooks and on scraps of paper. So, without further ado-a cg/sketch of my beloved Twistaa'r Cuedow, Lightning, who will forever be © Nicole Trujillo. P.S. He was...kinda drawn the same night as ntbzomb.gif, hence the rather bizaare (to him) look.
- Divana the Otter-Mermaid and Swift the winged dolphin-two very old characters of mind who have sadly become victims of my cruddy photoshop experimentations. Seriously-I can't make decent rain to save my life. If anyone knows how I can fix this up, email me or ICQ me, PLEASE! In the meantime, both charas © Nicole Trujillo
- "Kitten's Got Claws". Shasta the kitty, dressed to kill, accompanied by lyrics from the Whitesnake song of the same name :) (Shasta is © Her player!)
- Phia, snow leopardess cat'taur.
- "Starlit Lady". Bast, Egyptian Goddess, standing before the Avenue of Sphinxes.
- Reclining Buddha
- If you heard it on the internet, it's probably not true. Go out and hug a daddylonglegs today!
- Rockette has a nice sound. Though she doesn't come close to my gibson five-string disc of ecstasy.