<April 24, 2001>
- Orochi is my Water Doggie^-^ (in joke). The kiddie-like circus BG was intentional, BTW. Orochi © Oscar, my widdle bunny...and WATTA DAWGI! >=D
- I learned how to spell sepia.
- I wanted to do another picture in the style rhumind2.jpg. I had the image in my head for a while, I just couldn't get it out till yesterday. Yeah, and the background is bangin', too. Anyway, on to the funny line... Tobes (Rubbing his finger on Cashaal's PDA antenna): So, um, how 'bout me and you, like, hook up. You know, maybe share a bowl of fried rice. Cashaal (scribbling the word LOSER on her PDA): How 'bout you hold your breath and stand by the air-lock.
- "The river or swamp hippocampus, much slower and smaller than its marine relative, nonetheless fills an important niche in the riverine habitats that it inhabits by feeding on the numerous river plants that grow there. In turn, it often falls prey itself to deep swamp neodragons, large crocodiles, and other local predators. . ."
- Quite possibly one of the most interesting pics I've cranked out yet. This is what happens to you when you play too much Virtual On. You become a circle-striking, single-framing, off-angle-dashing, raving, obsessive, demented, VO Freak. They're coming to take me away! Ha ha!
- Random cute wolfpup doodle in sketchbook. Or husky. Whatever, I'm not picky. Aroo...