<April 23, 2001>
- Loopy Chimera
- INVERSE FERRET FIVE!
- Paternity - "You did this to me!"
- White Arctic Dragon
- If I have to paint on more friggin rock... 16x20 acrylic on canvas. Rocks, trees, water, androgynous canine, go figure right ;) though I did get a bit rushed towards the end.
- My half of the trade with Aida de Ridder. Akai.. at the beach? Someplace vague and foggy, anyway. =) (I'm not very good with BGs. Cut me some slack. :P) It lost a lot of quality when I converted it to a pro-jpg, the colours were once more vibrant... but you can still see her. She's in there, somewhere. (And she's © to Aida de Ridder). That fish was drawn using my goldfish Percy as a model. =) It got all funky looking in the jpg version, I tried to fix it. :P Comments are welcome. Nobody ever emails me. Nobody likes me. I think I'll go eat worms... nevermind. :P
- This was a 14" x 17" acrylic and marker painting I did that sold at CF12. It's my husband's charachter out hunting. It's the first painterly sort of thing I did for quite some time. I am not sure if I like acrylics yet.
- Brer Rabbit! He's fishing with his toe! Ok, it's hokey but cute. He sold at CF12.
- Two ermines, fit-to-be-tied! Attempting to learn the principles of Celtic knotwork...keeping it basic, for now.