<February 19, 2001>
- Look, gouache. HA HA HA HA HA. I need practice. (Redwally mouse, if'n you can't tell from the thumbnail)
- One of those slanty, pool-playin' armadilloes. Trias, hooray! HEY, that reminds me, I overhauled my webpage big time. Plenty new art. (go, look!)
- Just another little sketchy...Madison goes to the one 'n only Jesse to dry her tears. Jesse 'n Maddy © myself
- Paxton is a tribute of my love of Punk. Sorry for the beyond boring pose, this would be her debut picture. I was basically just getting her design down. She was originally a burgundy skunk (because burgundy is one of my favorite colours), but when I put it together and coloured it it didn't look good, so she became orange. Poor Paxton. Orange must be the most common skunk colour aside from black and white. Not to mention she has boy's markings on her tail! I bet she's a boy in disguise. Oh well. I still love 'er. Paxton be property of Katharine Crowell.
- Marble, from Scotty Arsenault's Heebas, dipping her ferrety toes into a lake.
- To answer folks' questions as to where the crummy heck I've been, and to kick-start a moribund archive, I've got some new pics to upload. ^.^ This current batch is from a "rush order" to see if I could do 42 furry-fantasy pictures in one week, of all different species and types. Oif. Well, I did, thanks to Brett Foster who did the finishing touches. This image's final reproduction size is 1.5x1 inches @ 600 dpi, but I've resized it for computer viewing. This is Arenea Mygale, a white rat mercenary. (Of course, now that I've seen Freya Crescent, I might've drawn her differently ... ^.^ )
- My first half-assed attempt at watercolor in almost 10 years.