<February 18, 2001>
- Vicki Fox finds herself completely outclassed in a foot race by her kangaroo competitor. And Vicki even got a headstart! This picture was done for Mike Russell, and Vicki is trademarked to him.
- A foxtaur hunter vixen on a windswept hillside. Slightly modified version of a picture that I sold at the Further Confusion art show.
- Look! I can burnish! ...Sorta. Anyway, Synnabar is © the incredible Steph Hahn-- my half of a pic trade. :) Comments are appreciated.
- Day of The Tablet.
- "Nnnoooooo more autographs for today!"
- An old character dug from the pile and given a makeover and new storyline ^^. She's a cheetah-wolf halfling, trained to kill. Without much knowledge of the outside world, she discovers there is much to learn and veers away from the destiny she was born into. Exile 067 belong to A. Crowe. I gotta store now! http://www.cafepress.com/psycrowe/
- Oooo, inky goodness. A commission done for Halcyon Northwind. Alicia and Halcyon belong to their players. 3 pens died in the making of this picture ^.^
- A picture I drew of Kayla. She was a pretty dog ^.^
- Nhaukh, a big black dragon in the furry dragon role play, drawn as part of an art exchange. Nhaukh belongs to Demon Cougar. Too many scales o.o'
- Here's a grey cat, in a simple but nice blue prom dress, sitting with the wind at her back. The flowers are supposed to be a corsage of roses, but I dunno if the scan came out well enough... I was a little down the day I did this, and I originally really didn't like it so I was gonna put it up on Furbid. Then I started coloring it and I started to like it. Still on auction though, cause I need the money...