<January 30, 2000>
- Fantasy cliche: a fierce, sword-wielding barbarian warrior defends a helpless, cowering, unclad, would-be victim from a tentacled menace. You can have a lot of fun by simply reversing gender stereotypes. :)
- Kahei's Dojo is once again becoming a popular spot on FurryMUCK. I don't think this is how I became First Level Master.
- Oooh, a character done for P:ANB MUSH. This one I really like, although I didn't create it, just drew it and colored it. Psyche © P:ANB
- Well, I think Gene ran into a snitch. He's not back yet. So Mimi got us all a pizza. Why is my unicorn staring at Blackfrost's stallion? O.O Oh boy... Hey, is that Speck coming over to join?
- It's a cool picture of Rage and Ricky together!! I like this one ever so much...Had problemos with the background, but all and all it turned out cool...I want the clothes that Rage is wearing...I think Ricky is a bit too scrawny in this one, but that be okay. Rage and Ricky both c. to me. Eyup.
- It's a picture of Ricky reading. Pudgy wasn't suppose to be in this one, but sumhow he just...ended up there...I wonder what Ricky is reading...But anyhoo, Ricky and Pudgy c. to me. Eyup :) (and YES I cant draw inanimate objects...)
- Ah yes...Sunday Night Football..A time when Rage, Mac, Ricky and Ajax gather 'round the Television to yell and scream and cheer at thier favourite football team, unbeknownst to them that no only are they spilling thier food all over the place, but they are all on top of each other...And that Calico REALLY hates it when they come to HER house to watch it....All c. to me. Eyup :)
- *GASPS!!!* It's the Infamous Point(tm)! But wait a minute...Mac isn't doing it...Ah, you see, one day, Rage went to Mac for advice on how to get Aleisha to notice him...And of course, Mac said The Point is THEE ultimate way to get a girl to like you...So here is Rage, hesitantly doing The Point...Rage c. to me. "The Point" c. to Mac j/k. Eyup
- I REALLY don't know what this is suppose to be. Actually, it was originally suppose to be Rage watching the boring show I was watching at the time I was drawing this picture, but it suddenly turned to Rage pointing at sumthing looking confused. I like this one :) Tis cute :) Rage c. to me. Eyup.
- Annnd here comes Speck, riding her giant cheetah From Dusk Til Dawn, entering the race! (How'd she get on that thing? I dunno... a stepstool, perhaps...;)