<January 29, 2000>
- You put on the magical beltpack, you turn into a kangaroo. I love transformation. There are 3 more pics to the sequence but you won't see them here.
- A sample of my cartoon artwork from my business portfolio web page. For those of you trying to reach my business website, please go to my personal home page at http://home.att.net/~mattpeters/ in the meantime. -- I had fun at this year's FURCON! Yea! =D
- A little logo type thingy I did for my sister-in-law's 17 B-day. =)
- "Elegant Fox." A watercolor. I'm about to go put the original up for auction on eBay.
- My dog's an idiot.
- Umm... Blackfrost, Digo, you might wanna go on without me... it doesn't look like Hammer Hoof wants to try and reclaim any of his past glory... <:)
- Just a straight on computer digital tablet drawing done to relieve stress only to cause more.
- Look everybody! It's Kriss! I like this picture very much...I'm surprised the pose turned out that well...:) Anyhoo, Kriss be c. to me....You go, girl.
- .....Ahh...I teach my characters well :) Ajax is c. to me. Eyup :)
- I hope this works....Anyhoo, I'M BACK!!! miss me? Hee hee..Anyhoo, it's my first picture of the Year 2000!!! I like this one..tis cute :)They're just doin' what they do best... Ajax, Mac, Ricky, Brooke and Trekker c. to me. Yup :)
- Look everybody! From the planet Zoee, it's Rocket the Extraterrestrial Dog!!! :) Ain't he a cutie? Rocket c. to me. Eyup :)
- Wow! Brooke gets to have her picture taken with Trekker Williams! Wow..she's one lucky girl... :) No, actually she just jumped into his arms, without Trekker knowing, and then said "Take a picture of me and Trekkie!" ...Brooke and Trekker c. to me. Eyup :)