<January 20, 2000>
- Ever since I got Photoshop I've been looking to improve my old pics. This is a colored remake of an old, bad quality sketch in my directory called "soxalone.jpg" It was horrible. So I re-did it. I like this one though (although I did like that one back when I drew it).
- A friend in my Spanish class asked me if I could draw a circus dog jumping through a hoop... he also asked a three other people the same thing. He liked mine the best of course. So I took it home and plugged the sketch into Photoshop... the rest is history.
- A seahorse type thing for an RPG ^_^
- Doodle-dee-dee. This is what happens when I'm turned loose with a box of crayons and some very rare time to waste. The criticisms of this have NOT been good, but I kinda like it anyway so I'm gonna post it. This is a WOLF looking sneaky. It is NOT, as a friend seems to think, a vixen looking flirtacious. Bleh, p'raps that's a hint I need to work on faces a bit more. Anyway, this is Nightshade who runs the guild TWH on Furc, and he wouldn't appreciate being mistaken for a fox.
- Calico, Digo, and Terry fighting off a Tonberry! =^_^= Such a painful little critter, I hope they manage to survive it's knife attack!
- We picked up a killer printer and I needed to test it's vinyl-printing abilities, so I drew Mr. Robinson here and he now resides stuck to the back window of my truck. Inspired by the hilareous William Lawson's ads. Oh, if there's any furs in the Salt Lake/Provo area, drop me a line ;)