<January 19, 2000>
- A scene from the strip. I like Kevin's pose, that's all. And it's colored cheaply "on a midnight show, same old ending, time to go, get out!" ;) And thanks Lindgold BTW. :)
- Happy (belated) birthday to y'all, Emilie Benjamin Bosworth-Clemens! Hank and a winged coyote. Hank the cowboy fox and those nifty wingy foxy things are © Emilie BC!
- New picture. Me. At school. Yessir. (2nd time around on the case-sensitive file manager :))
- The lemmings are coming, the lemmings are coming! Well, not really.. Pencil pic for Sanguine Ltd., which produces the Ironclaw rpg books. It shows the horse race, the Avordupois, with their lizard/dino-like mounts charging across the dusty battlefields. This drawing will most likely be up for auction at FurtherConfusion. D'you think I should ink it?
- A rough pencil-sketch/semi-inked pic of a commission, of a skunk and rabbit making flower garlands out in the meadow while catching up on old times. That's a flower bracelet/garland thingy around the bunny's wrist if you're wondering. :P Any comments/critiques welcome, send 'em to [email protected] Thanks!
- And here's another. It's of a Rinaldi knight, on a destrier mount (they're not built for speed like the ones in the other Ironclaw pic- rather, they're known for their brute strenth and ferocity). Characters copyrighted to Sanguine Ltd.
- A picture of Emilie Bosworth-Clemens' frontier fox for her birthday, belated as it unavoidably was. (The *drawing*, not the birthday, of course! <:) ) Sorry... work is keeping me from much. Hank, it seems, is nonplussed about such things. Lucky him. :) Hank © she with the really charming name.
- Heh, sorry Kev, Lind can be a smartass sometimes... Yes, I'm still here, RL work has just been _very_ busy.