<November 8, 1999>
- Boy the trees are really sneezing today!
- This is my shut down screen for my computer, the next frame (not shown) the Glykorkian get plastered into yonder wall.
- Thank GOD for the ice cream man.
- This is a little cartoon about the Y2k bug which by now everyone knows about. And one more thing... Y2k means Year 2000 not Millenium... the new millenium doesn't start until 2001.
- OKAY- Hotmail did it AGAIN. They're history. I can now be reached at email@example.com- please try sending them letters again... Hope you enjoy this happy happy sketch...
- This started as a quick little conceptual drawing, but I liked it enough to refine it. A chaos-altered aquatic predator, the constrictor leach feeds on land and water animals by catching them in its coils and injecting toxin and digestive enzymes.
- Now that midterms are over, I'm finally starting to catch up on a slight backlog. This character is Trifari - a dragon/horse hybrid archer, done as half of an art exchange with her creator.
- The time wrinkle story continues.. thanks to the assistance of Kevin J (for his input this weekend!) and everyone else involved (thanks!) And now to the question at hand: Where *is* Ferris? Trying to keep from being stampeded, it would seem...