<July 26, 1999>
- This piece was the second example of a color demo I was conducting with Sara. This is Sirrus. The points were about lightsourcing, textures, and contour. She looks pretty serene lounging against that monolith. She is a Ki-rin,, and the characters on the monolith are Japanese for "99". Traditional pencils, and brush, and Photoshop colors, backgrounds and Multiple layers `%-/. Sirrus is ©1999 Sara Palmer. Scott A. H. Ruggels
- Sorry, I'm in one of my chibikawaii moods again.=P (btw, Dynamite, I loved your drawing! And yes, it was French Vanilla!=) how'd yanno?) Newayz, back to the point. I wuz sketching a puppy, and it turned out looking a bit like chibi-Dawndra. So that's what it is.=) I love the background on this one.;P Dawndra as a puppydog ish (C) very sh-weet Shelley Monahan!! Thanx for the novelette in my guestbook!^^ *HuGz*
- It's Go as a squirrel. Well, he's usually a squirrel, but not a *squirrel* squirrel. Yanno?;) Oh well, as long as he looks happy about it...=) Go as a squirrel (C) Will R. as a person.^^
- I made a few changes on this pic. Thanks for the feed back. I made the colors easier to look at and added more shadows to Dextrose. For those who would like an explanation of what's going on, he's taking one of the seven deadly sins tests. This one is for greed. To pass he must into a portal into this dimention and bring back a gem. He gets to keep everything else he finds. Unfortunatly, this place is full of dangerous monsters so you can't stay long. Kelvin still seeks feedback whenever possible. Dextrose © me. The original is still on Velar. Feedback is still appretiated.
- Well, this image somehow started in The New West (probably someplace in the deathlands around Fortwerp, in the Texas Territories) and ended up on Tattooine. Ah well. Here's a tip o' the hat to Jaquel, who did that swell New West buzzard a while back, and likes to bullseye womp rats from her T-16. Jaquel © Rebecca Marsh
- detail of a commissioned painting, with some digital modifications to place it securely within the realm of the local decency standards. Don't worry, your painting is coming along, slowly but it's getting there...
- An expression of love. Nummy num!
- A picture for my "cousin" Gavin an' his bride, Sianai. =o) This was done with watercolors, prismacolor pencil, and a ballpoint pen since my brand new micron pigma pens decided to quit on me! *growl* Oh, and a lot of inspiration and learning from some nice artist folks at Anthrocon. =o) Thankyas, who took time out to do the panels on coloring, inking, etc!
- This is a portrait photo I had taken early in the spring.
- Wow. Go me. More then one upload in a month. Another pic of Aubrey in an Actio Pose.
- Heyo! I'm back (yeah right). My sweet and wonderful friend Adam colored my character Bandit with photoshop! Yay! This pic is going up on ODDIMALS.COM. I love you, Adam! Go to his site at http://members.aol.com/comikozie/ Bandit © yours truly.
- Even the mighty Sir Kain was a cute kitten once :) I am a bit late. But here is my birthday contribution to Eric :) Sir Kain© Eric Goodwin. Art ©1999 by Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)
- Here's Quozl, a gentle skunk from Yiffnet, preparing the roses he always gives to any femfurs who come on channel. The colour of the flowers is significant. Pink roses generally symbolize grace and gentility, and the paleness of the colour conveys sociability and friendship. I think that's what Quozzie's trying to say. I liked the way this pic turned out after inking, so I pulled out the colour pencils and gave it the full treatment.
- Be a-Wary of the Cassowary...