<July 25, 1999>
- A quick 10-min sketch for Moon Wang, cuz I noticed she looked kinda depressed.=P Don't worry, dearie, I dun fit in either...yeesh, I must be the only person on the planet who drinks a huge mug of iced cappuccino after lunch and then manages to take a TWO hour nap cuz cappuccino makes me sleepy.O_o' This could be a bad sign for college life...I think Whisper's ear hairs look like grass an' the grass looks like...ear hairs.O_o' *whoops* Heehee.^^; Whisper (C) un-ugly Moon Wang-sama!=) Smile!
- I decided I'd update Jessi, Personal Furry; goodness knows the furry fandom in general (and Yerf in particular) doesn't need any more foxy ladies. And I certainly don't need two of 'em: Taan's enough for me. So Jessi is now a black-nosed ecru sable ferret.. after all, ferrets *were* my first love, and they're more fitting for me, anyway. I ain't no vixen. >g< In addition to a species change, Jessi also gets a haircut, since I just had me lovely locks shorn off into a shaggy bob. I thought I'd share. :)
- A page (untoned) from the new Jack Salem comic I had at Anthrocon. Scan came out a bit pixelated, but it would have made the file too big to scan it at a higher res.
- This is from last year's San Diego ComiCon program book. Every year the con covers several themes in the book and artists who register with the con as professionals are invited to do a picture on any of the themes. Last year one of the themes was "Elfquest's 20th Anniversary", so I did this picture of Timmorn Yellow-eyes. The final image was computer toned. There was also an Elf in peril under the big animal, but I chopped it out to make the picture Yerf-able. I won't have a picture in this year's con program book, because I thought all the themes were boring. Oh well.
- I've been getting nagged lately for more pictures of Fox and Cassy...so here's one. Aaaaaand...I'm tired and I can't think of anything else to say...so gubbye =) Oh yeah! they're © me!
- o/` Elefairy, Elefairy, sing your beautiful song. Yes, even your farts sound nice, let's sing it all along... o/` You've gotta love the Elefairy, oh-oh-oh. Please don't look at me that way. I just tried to draw butterfly-wings, really..!
- Kitch. Or not.
- I am soooo late. But I just had to draw a picture for his birthday. So Happy Birthday to you, Altarskunk :) A very nice fellow, and friend.. Altarskunk ©Joe Kennedy. Art ©1999 by Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)