<July 5, 1999>
- A year old picture of the title character of.. Jojoushi no Uta. Guess what her name is! C'mon, guess! ^~
- My favourite picture out of the batch. Pencil, and a cute background. ^^ Comments would always been nice, really.. (please? ;.;)
- Quick pen sketch o' Jojoushi, coloured with Crayolas. Ah, talent. You won't find it in this picture.
- Sketch sheet! Next to last one, I swear. Poor girl. Closest thing I have to a 'fan service' character, which I didn't intend to happen. Her supporting cast all has perfectly fine clothing habits (not taste.. habits). See my Mac pictures for reference.
- Last one! (everyone shouts, "horray!") 10-minute Photoshop job on this one. It shows. A lot. But that's okay.. I needed one more upload. And now.. back to the requests I have (and I don't think I'm gonna take any more, seeing as I'm already backlogged on the small amount I have..ughk.) Now back to the *other* uploads, which are probably much more interesting than these files. ^~
- This is an inked logo I did for Roho's RealAudio radio page, on which he plays assorted weird midi's, CD's, and occasionally takes to the piano keys himself. He's a fennec, and so has a desert theme around most of his stuff. It's a tidy little logo, I think. I like the letters in particular.
- And now for something completely different. I'm a monochrome fiend, generally.. but for once, I finally dusted off the Prismacolours and actually honest-to-God coloured something. I burnished this pic like a madman, such that people have thought it was marker or digital colour; however, it's hand-crampin' pencils. If it weren't for that, I might have added a background. Anyway, this is Lynx, done up as a mecha-style SWAT robot after I'd played too much Einhander. Lynx © Conrad Wong.
- Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. Been ultra-busy, new job, and everything. I know it sucks to see sketches, but I've seldom had time for much else. :P There's a couple 'finished' ones in this batch too, I swear. Anyway, here's Victor Reynard, a kleptomaniac bard, trailing stolen goods and travelling with his opposite, Sir Simon St. Alban, a paladin. It occured to me that I usually do action poses, and seldom do normal things like walking, so here they walk.
- It's me. In all my lumpen glory. My token hunchbacked, slack-jawed, glassy-eyed photo, in black and white. (Natch.)
- A pencil drawing I did for Turbine Divinity. It's my own take on his clockwork dragon persona, and I was fairly pleased with how it turned out. It's slightly sketchy too, I'm afraid. Turbo is © Matt Harpold. MechaBuddha I'm less certain about.
- Back home now, but a few more con tidbits to go. All in all, AC99 was quite a nice con for me. :)
- Buff's new look, done with three ballpoint pens. Ahh, professional. I think I got the wing on the wrong side. I haven't seen her in a really long time. Sigh. Buff's © Alison.
- I live!!! :) Sorry I've been away so long, folks. A lot of crap has been going on in my life and I needed some time away from it all. I'm back now and I'll be uploading a lot. This picture is a gift to someone who means a lot to me. Thank you, Wart, for always being there. I hope our paths will cross again sometime.