<July 4, 1999>
- Mason spends a warm summer day out exploring the woods. Unfortunately he doesn't have very good balance. Fortunately he needed a bath anyways. Originally 14x17 watercolor. Photoshop enhanced cause I'm still practicing at watercolors.
- A kid tried to buy this from me while I was sketching at the airport. His mother grabbed him before I could get his money. DARN!
- A bit more con coverage, drawn and uploaded onsite. CatsWhisker was unable to attend KainCon, but she made her influence felt nonetheless! <:)
- A tiny bit more con occurences before I hit the sack to rest for the flight home! Last one to be sent from onsite, I guess, but more to come. :)
- ...it's a pretty boring sketch of Regin. I uploaded it just to annoy you all (Ha!...well, not really...I was just bored...actually ;) *sigh* I couldn't even get him to smile for this one. You're no fun, Regin. His wardrobe sure has changed a lot, hasn't it? I like this formal generals get up (making up decent clothes is half the battle ^_~) better than the other garbage I used to make him wear =) Okay...I suppose I should shut up now. I think it took me longer to write the description than it took to draw the picture :P
- I'm back from my 3 month trek through Tibet and... er.. ok, actually I've been having the worst case of artist-block I've ever known. Here's about the only thing I've had worth uploading in a long time. A goofy lookin dragon with a cheese-ball grin. JOY JOY FEELINGS!