<June 6, 1999>
- For a sweet girl w/ a sweet request.=^.^= Here's to the anniversary of Karma an' Sir Max!=) Hope it's a GREAT one an' my most sincere apologies this was so late!<=) Forgive Angel! Karma and Sir Max (C) their very kool selves.^^ I'm really tired...
- "You know the feeling when I try to take control, tear out the lust that leaves a suicidal hole'. Lyrics copyright © Slayer (Deal with it, I put lyrics in descs). Image copyright © Tim Johnson.
- Getting bored while watching 'Trainspotting' gets weird results. (Sketchy!)
- "..gabriella gabriella/come and play a song for me/let the children dance around your feet/a tune so true and aimless sent/to charm the angels down from heaven.." (From 'Gabrielle', one of the more dark things I'm trying to write right now. From L-R: Gabrielle, Colm, Katlin, Nisyha. No, that's not a typo: it's supposed to be 'Gabriella' on the picture'. Now back to your regularly scheduled Yerf uploads. )
- I think Joan Dunning's book /From the Redwood Forest/ should be a required read for various politicians right now, since it explains the Headwaters mess a darn sight better than our slanted and slipshod media did. Illustrated is a western torrent salamander from the "Gods" chapter; hopefully, color to follow.
- Oh wow, its uhm.. a rock? Geologists, go figure :P I liked how this one turned out[though it was about 3am by the time I got to the hands so they aren't as neat as the face], but I'll have to add a background, though right now I have to study for finals (%#&% calc III :P) I'm not sure what she's supposed to be though; I meant for her fur to be more of a brown gray. (11x14 color Pencil)
- Hehe, this saccharine-sweet kitty is my pet... (or one of mine, actually, we have six cats).. his name is Frankie, and he's only eight weeks old, and still a tiny little thing... okay, now I'm gushing.. Frankie art © me