<May 1, 1999>
- Brian Williams Skunk. Down girls. ;D Character copyright and piccie by request of his human.
- Yes, it's the Guardians! Happy birthday, Tetster! :) The Guardians © Ryan "Birthday Folf" Dewalt.
- Pipix, being the evil little demon he is, decided to help himself to Orange's candy stash and well...poor little Orange is crying waterfalls of tears. It's my entry for Jen's draw Pipix contest. Find it at http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Field/6039/smile.html She needs more entries so please be sure to check it out. Pipix © Jennifer Brown. Orange © me.
- RPG rulebook illo #3
- My part of the pics exchange with Hedgy-chan. we look like brother and sister, ne? Hedgy © Ursula Husted
- RPG rulebook illo #2
- Happy Birthday Ryan! Well, the pic I originally was sending isn't done yet, so here's a quick-n-dirty birthday pic. All the Guardians are copyright Ryan Dewalt.
- To finish off the pictures of my best friends iRL... the guy I love to hate and hate to love, Chris Routt. We've had some horrible times as a couple.. aren't speaking at this moment (his choice).. but I wouldn't give up the last 9 months of knowing him. He made me the person I am rite now. Lookit that NiN shirt.. and the cool plastic sword. "I think Manson's my fav. band 'cuz they piss everyone off so much." Chris © me (tried pushing/tried shoving/tried hating you/i even tried loving you..)
- Jeremy!!! Jeremy with his Vegan shirt on! (he eats meat now.. I knew the boy would come around) Jeremy is one skinny mo fo... but he's so frickin' HAWT, it's forgiveable. *L* This is the guy I'd probably fall madly in lust with if I didn't know him so well by now!! Isn't he adorable? *L* And yes, folks, those blue eyes DO change colors! (I've seen 'em, green, blue, brown... even two DIFFERENT colors) Sexy sexy!! "Higher thought through hallucinations." Jeremy (as a fox) © me!
- Alright, guys..this is a first, so bare with me. I decided that I wanted to try to colour my pics with a different media. This one was suppose to be coloured in crayon, but I though that i'd give marker a try. Although my past attempts at marker colouring have failed miserably, this one turned out pretty darned good!!!So, here is a Calico coloured in marker. The colouring on her stomach is in need for improvement, and i used to dark of an orange for shading her body, but it turned out realitivly good. Took me forever to find the colour of her hair...Others coming soon :) Calico c. to me. Yup.
- I hope it's okay to uppamaload this, Adelle :) Anyways, Psycrowe decided to create herself some arachnids, and I told her that I would like to draw them! So, here is one of hers, Damian! Me dunno what type he is, but he's cool anyhow. I like this picture, although there is sumthing that I don't like about it. I don't know what, but there is sumthing I don't like about it. Oh well. It's still a good pic :) Damian c. to Adelle Crowe :) Art c. to me.
- Hmmm..different. Well, I don't draw much pics of Audrey, so here is a really good one of her in her worksuit! Kinda..uh..skimpy, I know, but it isn't that short. I know, the gun kinda sucks, but I'm no good at drawing guns. Anyways, I like the picture..Luv the colouring too :) Anyways, just a pic of Audrey in her FBI suit showing off :) (I drew an earlier pic of Audrey in her worksuit, but it was bad..this is to make up for it.) Audrey c. to me. Yup.
- Erica in her ever ongoing quest to give Rage a big smooch on the lips, soon realized that he was much taller then her, and she just couldn't reach him...So then, one day, Erica decided to get...PLATFORM SHOES, with 5 inch heels...And now, her Mission:Impossible is now Mission:Acomplished....unless, of course, Rage finds a way to escape... Rage c. to me, and Erica c. to Steph. Yup.
- It's Duncan the kangaroo of the Guardians as a rock star. Happy birthday, Tet! Duncan is © Ryan Dewalt.
- A really cute balcony scene with me and Tae. Taepion Zerohour © Louie Meilke. Artwork and Lily Raccoon © 1999 Lily Yvonne Bonillas.