<April 30, 1999>
- Oh, how utterly gross...Kai and his $#@&*#^ Photo Soap added a big ol' black margin. Curse them all. Anyhows, here's my rather belated Earth Day pic. It's big. It has brown parts, green parts, and blue parts. If it wasn't here, we'd all be drifting in space. Got Earth?
- One more li'l ink pic. People with requests waiting: be patient, pleez...I've got some truly daunting final-type exams to deal with, and I can't handle much besides stress-relieving scribbles like this, right now. Hang on, 'k? Thanks. And Cecilia in the corner thar is © me!
- More sphinxes. And a tasmanian wolf-ish thing, too. (this is kinda a test; my graphics conversion program quit on me, so I had to use Kai's Photo Soap to convert this. The horror, the horror...)
- There aren't enough giraffes in bikinis on Yerf.
- Sketch I did for a pillowfight fan at CFX. characters and art © Ken Singshow
- Did this one while staying at Cyberskunk's beautiful house. Cyberskunk © his player Sue Dannoura © Ken Singshow
- One of the illustrations I did for the RPGgame rulebook project.
- Sirius gets a gander at the gift Sierra has gotten for that person who draws them. Hint: it ain't wool. 8-) "Ain't is bad grammar!"
- Whee! 'tis me, the little hamster sitting atop the hapless tie-ed wonder's elbow. Hamsters of the world unite!
- My in-box was flooded with email in response to "ofmine.jpg".I was moved render another image of terrifying real-life.Because..."It's all so confusing this brutal abusing.They blacken your eyes,and then apologize.Be Daddy's good girl, and don't tell Mommy a thing.Be a good little boy and you'll get a new toy:tell grandma you fell off the swing.Hell is for children,& you know that their little lies can become such a mess.Hell is for children,& you shouldn't have to pay for your love with your bones and your flesh." Lyrics © Pat Benetar
- Finally I found an excuse to draw Mary Minch, hah! Happy looking mouse she is, and Doo likes happy. It's fun to make people happy. o8-) Whoop, I'm getting outta topic here. Mary is © herself, yeeees!
- Long he has trained, long, to make his tongue strong. To finally get the world record in tongue-standing! And THIS might be his day! Only ten more seconds he has to go, you think he'll make it? Hehheh. © meeee.
- Because demented pictures are the most fun to look at. 8) Missy is © me.