<April 19, 1999>
- LMNTmal "F" in the flesh, er flame. I had a ball coloring him in. More to come (creativity cramp, 'll do other folks chars until skuel lets out) This guy © DoodLeS.
- You've seen him before, here he is again, digitally remastered, with THX Surround Sound...er... Max Concolor, using some new Photoshop technques. I've been helping out some folks with it (ya know who you are =]), and it seems the student has surpassed the master <:}. Max C © Lee Nader
- An anthro version of Arrow Child, the mascot of my Terminal Avro Arrow Obsession Syndrome page (members.tripod.com/arrow206/) I think she's sort of a lioness type, what do you think?
- A certain jackal-person gets lucky at the club and gets a certain mustelid for a dance partner! Wouldn't happen to be Wintergreen, would it? I've been experimenting with new looks for her. Sondra Roy owns the © on the lucky jackal...
- Just wanted to see if I can actually ad some RL-like feel to my sketches,and ended up with this-one depressed Ana Maria.Poor gal.She probably has the most depressing backstory of all my characters.I'd say more,but I doubt it'll all fit here,so I'll just say that she's©me and that if you'll notice,she hasn't shaved her armpits =P
- I call him 'Brehmen'.If that thing starts to skip around and sing,I'm OUTTA here!
- This is my humble interpretation of a critter I had the pleasure of meeting when I lived in Mexico. He was missing an optical organ, and it seemed that one of the neighborhood children decided to replace it with a rock. I do not lie...(not even for ice cream)
- "Little Wonders" ~ Little wonders are all around us, we just need to open our eyes and hearts to see them.
- Part 3: Warning: never ever EVER taunt Speck with the allmighty cheese... Cheese, mmm.... Speck is mine and Chepsi is... uh... oh right! © Erin Middendorf! (I'm on a roll, folks! hehe..heh.. eeks...)
- Part 2: Now, it's prolly nice to have a talking claw, but maybe a singing claw is a bit much? Hehe, I dunno... (bounces over Prismacolors) Kit Kit Kit be property 'o' Erin Middendorf! (echo, echo, echo... )
- Part 1: Whu ohh... awright now, just who gave Kenai a Chupa-Chup? (sp? hehe..) And this happy little puppy be © Erin Middendorf!
- Something I just finished for a cheerleading site. Their team is called the Cougars. How could I refuse? :) Now, where did I save that e-mail address so I can tell the guy it's done. Ahh, the joys of MOVING. Brushpen and Pshop.