<April 18, 1999>
- For Dynamite, cuz she was so sweet as t'draw Angel!=) And she drew the original Angel too--w/ the original eyes and no tail!=D *bounce bounce* I haven't seen Angel w/o her tail for awhiles.=^.^= Thanx Dyn!=) *HuGz* Here's her adorable lil' cub Spotter.=) Spotter (C) talented Dynamite!! Btw, thank you muchs for that Marie Lu cookie pic, Dawneater!=) *HuGz* I owe you one! Actually, I *have* seen those cookies in the store b-fore...;)
- What a lethal weapon this is. One side is a magic staff, the other side is a spear head. Yeah, background really warm. I'm trying to get more energy in my poses too.
- "An' there he goes a hoppin' a lippity clippity lippity clippity away" ...with Brer Fox & Brer Wolf hot on his trail, but of course. ;) Coloured pencil, computer colour, & Chinese Calligraphy inked.
- Ordinarily I try not to use "inside jokes", but this was too nice to resist. For those of you who have bought the talented Thomas K.Dye's new Newshounds collection, this will make perfect sense to you. :) For those of you who haven't, a heartfelt 'Tsk tsk'! Kevin J's birthday is today! Don't you feel just a tiny twinge of remorse? Okay, okay.. I shouldn't lay it on so thick. Happy birthday to one of the hardest-working canines in the furry comic game! :)
- That piccie of Em in the 'winter blues doldrums' now in colour! That's...about it.
- My 100th pic! Well, I didn't do anything special for it, because I usually clean up my directory after awhile, and making a special pic would be pointless 'coz I'd just delete a bunch and it'd no longer be my 100th pic. Anyway, that's about all, folks! I'm gonna go play with gouache now!!
- Well, a while back, not too long ago, Kristin Jacque drew this super cute pic of Dexter, so I decided to draw something back for her, as i always try to do :) So, I decided to draw Krishva! I didn't realize that dinosaurs could be so fun to draw, cause I had a blast with this pic! Hee hee! Hope you like the pic :) (I sent it to you through email, too) Anyways, Krishva is c. to Kris Jacque! Art c. to me.
- Well, Kami said that she would do me a pic, so I went to her site, and got me a character to draw. And, for sum reason, I really liked this inperticular character! Her name is Meg. She's all tough and spiffy like. This one turned out good. I woulda drawn her sitting on a chair, but my past attempts at chair-drawing haven't been pleasant :P. Anyways, she's a cool character, and I will draw Kami too :) Meg is c. to Kami, and art is c. to me. Yup.
- Ah, yet another snapshot from the LitterBox Picture Album :) Here, Rage asks Vivian "Do I look like an Animaniac NOW?????", and then Vivian turns back to see Rage, all disgustingly funny. So, there she is, going "Ewwww, Rage! You're SOOOO Gross! Get lost!"... Ahhh...the joys of the LB crew. How can you hate them? Vivian and Rage c. to me. Yup.
- And, finally... I couldn't help myself but to do a ky00tified baby Speck, cuddlin' her little teddy bear and mewing inquisitively (slapslap) Okay, I'm better now... Lil Speck © me...
- PRISMACOLORS YAY!! ::ahem:: Well, as I RP Speck, I also have fun giving her lotsa enemies (snicker)...this one is her evil dimension twin, Nyrax... I know, knock it off with the PShop cloud backgrounds, but there's one more here like that.. hehe... Nyrax be ©Me!! =)
- Meet Squip, a (kinda) albino otter! Squip's got a neat story... he was stuck in an oil slick, and as he was taken out and cleaned off, they found his fur a pretty white color! hehe... Specky loves Squip... and they're both mine!! hehe...
- Dusty Hedgehog is © Dusty Scott Artwork & Lily Raccoon is © 1999 Lily Yvonne Bonillas
- It's Kioh. A totally hip raccoon I met on the mucks. This is his "I'm innocent of the charges that have been brought against me" look.
- This past weekend I had to have my pet Cocker Spaniel, Marval put to sleep. He was my best friend and companion for 15 years, the first face to greet me when I came home from school, from college, and from work. Between shots of tequila, I drew this Saturday night.