<December 3, 1998>
- This is a pic I did for Bearclaw's birthday! Who?? Well, he's a terrific artist who's pretty new to the furry scene, an' I'm trying to get him to sign up on Yerf..
- Wenstan, my li'l stoat aviator guy, meets some dryad-type gals. I do hope this is Yerf-kosher (they're anthro trees, aren't they?) Wenstan © me :)
- More Wenstan (been on a Wenstan kick today)..drew this thang with a lovely fountain pen-type contraption..I rather do like it, methinks.
- Here's a t-shirt design I did, for Redlands Cement. The Chupacabra (or "goat sucker")is a legendary blood-sucking creature that originated in Puerto Rico and gained noteriety here in South Texas recently after a spate of local sightings. Naturally, someone wanted it for their softball team mascot.
- A vixen eating a reeealy big strawberry.
- A small choir made up of a few of the members of God's Creatures. Thanks to the Great Director for keeping us singing out of the same hymnal.
- Aric before a flame-like background. I was doing this pic with a mouse, and ended up ending up as a finished pic.
- Happy Birthday Kompy!
- The date is set ... December 16th. My sketchbook is filling up with idle images like this. Hope you don't mind my sharing them with you. (Sketch, Microns, December 1998)
- Remember when you were a kid, how waiting for Christmas made weeks seem like years? I've got a whole new day to wait for now. (Microns, December 1998)