<December 2, 1998>
- Electro Sun Dog! The electric Basenji. :) Check out her site at http://funmark.net/lookagain/
- Hey, Mary Mouse! In a mood where you can only draw "Bone", eh? Well, I've gotten into that phase too... and so has Ferris... sort of. Also, Ferris isn't that much of an artist, so he gets frustrated easily... he probably should stick to "Ziggy." ;) Mary Mouse is © Mary Minch.
- Place: Redmond, WA. Time: Late evening. A mischievous flying squirrel (Nutsy!) and one somewhat cynical skunk (me!) are loose in Microsoft headquarters, in search of bright shiny-type objects to add to Nutsy's collection. Whoa! He just found a big one! Way to go Nutsy!! (Looks like Win2K's going to be held up *yet again* };-) Nutsy is © His Codeworthiness Louis Thomas. Windows 2000, Bill Gate's pen, and the Anti-UNIX paraphernalia are all © Microsoft
- A random evil bunny. Inspired by Barbarella, if that makes any sense.
- I always liked Bambioids.
- I was reeeal bored, so I put this stupid idea to paper. Don't hit me!
- A generic Manawolf picture.
- Now THAT'S what a unicorn looks like!
- How does Santa deliver 10 billion pounds of gifts every year? With foxy helpers of course. Yeah, its a bit early [ especially since I'm still in shorts and a T shirt], but I may not get a chance to upload anything for a while after I leave at the end of fall quater. Colored pincel and paintshop pro [ yeah, I got lazy].
- Welcome to Concentrate, Alabama, America's juice capital (from concentrate) this is a series of comics I was going to put in my schools paper Comic and characters in it © me
- We live in a country were theres no theres no Burger King obey the Cow God!! ~Green Jelly I could'nt resist ^_^ Candy Cow ©Candy L
- This is jimmy, Angie and Jakes son kinda reminds me of of John Conner...."Come with me if you want to live" jimmy © me
- My small tribute to Rick Allen image on shirt © Def Leppard
- Old characters done by request, Snip and Snug. I haven't drawn them in years.
- It's my "Evil Twin".... "Goth" Canuss. Pretty scary, huh? (nothing against goths... you just wouldn't catch me DEAD (or undead?) in such a getup)