<November 15, 1998>
- For those of you who may be missing NBA basketball, here's a little "preview" of sorts of next week's "Newshounds" sequence, which will be basketball-themed.
- My new char (the one who is closer to the real me), Drawn with totally straight lines (although some look curved due to resampling).
- B&W sketch of Max climbing a rock. Some of my best work comes from Sociology class.
- Trixi, ver 2.0. Nuff said.
- This young cheetah shows that he may be a new champion runner in the making. This picture took me ages to get around to finishing. It is done entirely with a HB pencil and is an exercise in shading.
- This is Qurisami, an Itiriqu, carrying a mystic staff. Her species is derived from the African Linsang. Character © David Green. Art © 1998 Bernard Doove.
- Yet 'nother char sheet-of a char I apped for Beast Wars MUSH,no less!I have NO idea why one of the pics looks like she's joining the ARMY =P(didn't think Maximals COULD wear clothes!)Saltarena©me;Beast Wars:Transformers©Hasbro(?)
- Just a doodle.A doodle of yet ANOTHER old char of mine,Maxxine the mare.No,she ain't related to Bravo,my other horse char-least I don't think they're IMEDIATELY related.Maybe cousins =PMaxxine(yah,with TWO xx's)©me.
- It is said that in Heaven we'll have powerful new bodies. I know what a paraplegic like Tarq would do -- dance up a storm!
- A young lady needed a dragon for a presentation a half an hour before it was due. Well, there you are. She took the credit, but I'm $20 richer. That's about thirty seconds in college.
- Calico's LitterBox! Comic: I got the idea for this comic while I was watching the Star Wars Trilogy. I believe I was watching the first one. Anyways, in this comic, Calico decides to test "Darth Vader's Breathing Ability". This one is one of the older ones, so its a little harder to read, but you can still make it out. Anyhoodles, "Calico's LitterBox!" c. 98/99 to J. Ratte. Calico c. to J. Ratte. All other characters c. to J. Ratte or S. Ratte.
- Calico's LitterBox! comic: In this episode: Calico asks Rage if he got his computer fixed. Rage says " The guy said I had a couple of loose screws and stuff". Calico decides to rephrase "loose screws". this one is a little older, as you can tell by the scrunched up letters. Still visible to read. Calico's LitterBox! c. 98/99 to J. Ratte. Calico and Rage c. 98/99 to J. Ratte. All other characters in this series c. to J.Ratte/S. Ratte.
- A *huge* poster I did (one of three of them actually) with most of my characters...done in colored pencil, watercolor, and gouache. It was waaay to big to scan too, so I took a picture of it, but the picture didn't come out very well. It's dark and blurry and crooked and part of the left hand side got chopped off. :P Oh well...I'll retake the picture....someday....maybe. Right now it's covering up the ugly yellow cinder block wall in my dorm room. Good thing it's big.
- Another picture of more character of mine. Of course, it probably makes no sense to you...but that's okay ^_^ It's done in gouache and...whatever else I had near me at the time (heehee). Someone *really* wants this picture--he tried to steal it in fact! Mebbe I should just give it to him...:)
- It's Iron Raptor (the um...anthro iron raptor) from FurryMuck! :D He's the best--he's wonderful, he's marvelous even! Here's for you, IR! ^_^ Another picture done in gouache...(Iron Raptor is copyrighted by his player)
- Itsa flying fox-guy...sorta. Well, actually, it's Inari, a Japanese diety of rice who takes the form of a fox. And um...he's jumping and...uh..doing something with his sword...but I'm not sure what. Heh.
- These two furs are haveing a good time chatting with each other.. I bet they are really good friends. :) Bunnys Series..©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit..