<November 14, 1998>
- This is a parallel world. It seems the earth but it isn't. An extremely evil scientist has taken this werewolf from our world for using him in his experiment of creating the most powerful cybernetic soldier in his plans of conquer the galaxy. But the werewolf escaped just on time, what will happen?
- Ahh..my first really big project made with the help of photoshop; oddly for my surprise, seeing at it now looks quite good in terms of technique (as all my earlier pictures is mouse-drawn). It was a comission for my friend "Jedi fox".
- This is punka city. Elderly people says that the planet was inhabited by gigantic cat-like monsters long long time ago. They constructed this monument in their honour. The gigantic eyes of the enormous statue capture the light of two suns and trasform it into electric energy that provide energy to all the city.
- Here's a semi-old, (Febuary '98) pic I drew of a Fennec Fox for Springtime. I hope yous like old pics... cause I can't get accesss to a scanner!! ::sigh::
- And here's anudder pic from like January-Febuary. I foxy on rollerblades.... but he's wearing Fox McCloud's communicator? Hmm... mabey this fox is him son...
- I see I wasn't the only one who stayed up late watching "Cats" on PBS :) Prancing leotard-clad felines are © Andrew Lloyd Whatsisbutt, I s'pose.
- Cecilia's first mate/bosun/best bud, and her "matey" (woo!), having a Moment. Both are © me!
- A watercolory watercolor painting of Raven and Coyote, some mythical anthro-ish guys of Native American folklore. I rather likes the colors here.
- Mara Phoenix the Clown Mage and Mistwyvern the Clownmunchkin
- Omadon (the red drake) showed up as a doodle in my Chem notes, and looked so much like Seth I decided they would probably be brothers. Both are young dragons, only about 50-100 years old. Seth and Omadon are © me.
- John_Grey, the original wereseal character I created years ago as a doodle and refined for MUCK use. He's a harbor seal, which explains the variety of spot colors; and he seems to be looking rather aback at something off-screen.
- This is from an animation I did at work of a wolf running. To make a pack I colored it six different ways and put them all running together. This is a montage of all those, with the obligitory cheezy Photoshop gradiant background. The original animation was very low-rez, which is why the picture looks all blocky.
- Darn it! Snow's hard to hang on to. I'm not used to the feel just yet.
- Wow.. thanks for the WONDERFUL pic of me, Erin! I was delighted to draw Kenai! :) Every so often, an artist will create a character that not only embodies the uniqueness of the artist, but puts a little intangible "something" more into it, that is quite wonderful. I refer to it as 'the true heart". And Kenai has it, so she's great to draw. :) Kenai M. is © Erin M.
- Whoa... I could scarcely believe it when Sully mentioned it yesterday on IRC.. but there he is!! Shawntae Howard is on Yerf!! BIG welcome to the phenomenal artist!! Those who haven't read Extinctioners, go get you a copy! It RULES! :)
- A tigress in combat, armed with a gyrojet pistol and monomolecular sword. She's a villain from a recent (ok, not-so-recent) gaming session.