<November 9, 1998>
- Fred Perry is the coolest comic book artist in the galaxy! Not just because of his art, but because he's down to earth with his fans. if you hate Fred Perry's work, then you stink... I'm serious. And this pic of Charlotte I'm gonna redo cuz I messed up badly. char is © Fred Perry
- A sketch of Kompies. I just did this for fun... Actually, I can't remember why I did this. But all that doesn't matter cuz here it is. Rejoice... Kompy is © Nicole Trujillo (sp?)
- Commission I'm doing for Kynolio Dewphire (sp? SP?? SP?!?!). If she likes this, I will ink it and send the original to her. if she don't like it, I'll redo it and I won't be able to cash the check she sent me. Kyn is © her anti-ska-ness, Josie Bowler
- this is OLD and too wide for the scanner I scanned it on, but I still think it deserves to show its face around here. This is brandon in his hometown, performing is duty as shepherd boy. those weird alien things are the sheep of that world. Yay... this is © by Matt Burt
- I did this for the all-cool Seby Foxie a few months ago. Soon I shall ink and color it. Careful Sebs... I wouldn't trust that seemingly cute and innocent meeple thing. Seby and Meeples are © Meghan Dombrowski
- Random in Renaissance gear. Gotta love those slashed sleeves and hip boots, but watch out for those swords, man...
- Somewhere in that tangle of overly-stylized lines, Kevin is sleeping. Kevin J. Dog © T. K. Dye
- A cutified Glumilan (from FurryMUCK) hawks his brand-name diabetes-inducing fruit-flavored gelatin snacks! Glumilan is copyright himself.
- I was getting really bored of the standing straight, facing forward pictures I've been coughing out, so here's a pic of Quinn standing SIDEWAYS, looking over her SHOULDER!... YAH!.. *cough* Oh, and speaking of Quinn, I finally got the first Quinn-Noel story done and up-loaded onto my page. It just tells basically how they met and establishes what sort of fursons they are. Check it out!... and stuff.... *Sniff* Quinn © me
- Well these furs either are gonna give each other a big hug.or they are blocking one..Bunnys Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit.
- One of my all-time favorite movies, "The Philadelphia Story", was on yesterday, and I couldn't resist the urge to do a furry version of my favorite scene... Jimmy Stewart carries Katherine Hepburn back to the house after a late-night, champagne-inspired swim. He's singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." ;) Lotsa brownie points with me if you know why Jimmy *had* to be a rabbit. :)
- Something tells me they don't like Math ;) Characters © Myra Weber.